UniAssist is a branch of the international network CyberStaff Group, based in US, UK and Switzerland, providing assistance in business management and scientific research. UniAssist specifically deals with academic work. Since 2012, UniAssist delivers Editing, Proofreading, Writing and Translating services around the world. We deals with any type of writing or scientific work (Essays, Tutorials and Case studies, Projects, Reports, Investigations, Articles, Documents, Various Papers, Theses, Dissertations, Reading logs, Business documents, Legal texts etc.).
Being a student requires hard work and many writing days. Just imagine how much of your time you spend writing essays… and try hiring an expert to accomplish your papers instead. We always write your essay according to your university standards and your deadline.
UniAssist is made up of a wide range of experts and professionals who help researchers (students, schools and laboratories) write in any scientific field. The service operates in all English-speaking areas. It is a premium support that covers all academic disciplines at all levels (Bachelor, Master’s and Ph.D.). More than 8 languages are used: French, English, German, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, Italian…
UniAssist relies on a professional and dynamic team of specialists in all fields (Economics and Management, Finance, Marketing, Law, Social sciences, Letters, IT, International relations, Psychology, Sciences, Etc.). We function as a Network of Competence by offering high quality services at unique student prices. Thanks to new technologies, our network is deployed everywhere at any time.
Co Founder and Director
DR. F.M. Yom
He holds a PhD in Economics and Business Management (University of Geneva). He launched the UK Branch of CyberStaffin 2013. He was Assistant Professor (University of Geneva) during 5 years and participated in the supervision of more than one hundred scientific papers at all levels (Bachelor, Master and PhD). Mr. Yom worked for four years for a Swiss consulting and expertise firm. He also worked as Senior Executive and Project Manager for the City of Geneva (Department of Finance) and Consultant for UN. In UniAssist Mr. Yom intervenes in the following areas: Economics; Business management; Entrepreneurship; Computers & IT Management; Communication & Marketing; Research methodology.
Dr. Jean-Michel Escola
He has 18 years of experience in academic and clinical research in the field of life sciences and several years of teaching experience. He holds a PhD in Biology and Immunology and a Master in Life Sciences and Earth (SVT). He offers: preparation PACES 1st year of Medicine. – Exam preparation and tutoring – Proofreading and corrections for Theses in Biology and Sciences
Uniassist provide so many writing services to the student community of various fields of studies across the globe an affordable and timely manner.
Join us and experience the benefits of high quality at unbeatable prices!
OUR STAFFWe have a composition of world class lecturer and PhD holders that deliver your work in due time
Dr. Alan De L’Harpe - PhD in Law and Social Sciences
Dr. Kathleen Z. Martins – PhD in Transport Engineering and Logistics
Andrea J. Southgate – MBA in Finance: portfolio management, risk management, financial analysis
Emma Jo Collins – Diploma in Management: finance, accounting, auditing.
Patricia Mercier – Diploma in Economics, specialized in project management
Jean-Paul Din: Diploma in Law and Public Administration
Yennifer Rosas – Diploma in Psychology and Education.
Nuria Viver – Diploma in Medical Science – Translator, Interpreter
Eddy Ella – Graduated in Economics and Mathematics
Carol N. Foe – Diploma in History of Art, Coaching methodology
Armand Messi – Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Project Management
Olga Neo – Graduated in Modern Letters
Alan F. Thompson – Diploma in Psychology and Human Resources Management
Lorena Dumitrache – Diploma in International Law – Translator, Interpreter
Naty Miya – Diploma in English Modern Letters – Translator, Interpreter
Verona Allen – Diploma in Finance: Economics and Econometrics – Investment
Edgar-Alain Dumontier: Diploma in Mathematics
Dozens of other experts (PhD, MBA, Master, Ing.) regularly contribute in coaching, proofreading and writing.
Some recent work completed with Uni-Assist‘s help
(for confidentiality reasons, places and/or case studies’ titles are changed)
- Business Plan and Business Model for the storage, supply and billing of domestic gas: UK and Ghana.
- Coaching on essay writing on the UK law on filiations.
- Marketing and market study for a Start up in the field of information technology services for companies: UK & Canada.
- French-English translation of a study in clinical psychology for a francophone student that was candidate to a study tour in the United States.
- Strategic analysis and market segmentation for a Start up in the field of Financial Services (Tax, Legal, Finance): Australia.
- Translation of website (Russian-English-French) for a Russian company newly established in Geneva, Switzerland & Russia.
- Tutoring: Case study and analysis of the tax and accounting system of a company being taken over, New Zealand.
- Tutoring: Case study in law (private, public and constitutional law), Germany.
- Financial Analysis of a cosmetics company based in Montreal, Canada.
- Preparation and writing of an appeal to the Swiss Federal Tribunal in behalf of a complainant. Setting up of arguments, administrative and legal preparation, Switzerland.
- Design and development of a business model for a multinational company to deploy a new business in India.
- Essay on the global effects of climate change and its impact in earthquake zones, Japan.
- Writing a manual of procedures in behalf of a public administration – a guide for project management and process map, Switzerland.
- Coaching for various essays, theses or projects in several fields :
– Changes management in the aviation industry in United States
– Tourism Investment and Economic Performance in Ireland
– Purchasing management and supply chain in an US company
– Comparative analysis of the African and Asian Medieval Literature
– Historical and artistic analysis of Southampton, 18th century, UK
– Audit-diagnosis on the computer system of a bank in Maryland, US.
Our team is always ready round the clock to listen and process your requests within the shortest period possible.